Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Poop

Poop. It's a beautiful thing. Maybe some of you who are ways off of newborns have forgotten. When we brought our baby home. We waited.... and waited...."Shouldn't he have pooped by now?" "I don't know. Should we call the doctor?" Followed by more waiting. "He did a little one at the hospital..."

Suddenly from the back room

"YEAH!!!! Daddy he pooped!"

The phones starts flying off of the hook. Parents get called. I think we should go ahead and extend things to a full-on 1st poop party. We could make banners and paper plates and paper cups that say "Congrats on your 1st poopy" We would probably have to serve chocolate cake or tapioca pudding?

1st poop party, Whadya think??

Nevvy

4 comments:

inWorship said...

Count me in!

Of course that means you have to have another for me to attend. I missed this one.

Isn't it interesting when kids come into the picture that we lose all etiquette!

Tam said...

Big Potty is often loathed in this house. It's Kotas deuces that usually clog the toilet! SOMEONE GET THE PLUNGER!!!

Welcome to the blog world my friend!

Nevvy said...

Leave it to me. My first blog is about poop. I hope it goes up from here.

Brandy said...

I was cracking up!! AH HA HA!!
Like you guys, we just had our third boy too...I think in the same week?? Anyway, Owen went TWO WEEKS without a poop and when he finally did it was the same thing... "Praise the Lord he pooped! Call all the grandparents! He pooped!"
We actually had people calling saying "has he pooped yet" heehee
I even had it in one of my blogs too.
CONGRATS!
Tell Vicki HI for me! ;o)

Brandy :D